Sunday, September 9, 2012

A New Hobby

     Clara is entering a photo contest being held by the children's magazine her grandmother gave her a subscription to.  I think this is a great idea so I let her use my camera to snap a few pictures even though Ariel told me when he gave me the camera that I was not, not, not allowed to let the children touch this camera no matter what because this is the third camera he has had to buy me since Enzo was born and cameras aren't toys and they don't grow on trees, yadda, yadda, yadda.  Last night I was looking through the pictures she took and had to laugh when I found this:


     This is NOT our house.  Ariel asked what was so funny and rather than come off as a total loon laughing at nothing I confessed to my crime of lending Clara my camera and shared with him how she was using the zoom to be a Peeping Tom.  Instead of being mad at me Ariel was relieved.  "She's entering a photography contest?" he asked.  "I guess that explains why I found about a hundred and fifty pictures of Mrs. Salt and Mr. Pepper (our shakers) on my cell phone.  I saw them and had no idea how they got there!"

     I don't know if our Claire Bear has a chance at winning this contest but I think her photography phase will bring us Joneses some excellent entertainment and that is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment